Thursday, June 30, 2016

Humiliation Slut - Assignment 2 Complete

Hi bois!

His most recent assignment was to go out and buy himself the makeup he'll be needing for our house-warming session (around the end of July.) As you can see, he did it, even if he did take his sweet time about it.



Fuschia! Lovely. ♥  Now let's see how he does with his next assignment.

I have big plans for Ryan, and they've coming along very nicely so far.  I have to say, he looks a little grumpy....


...but maybe that's just his "fierce bitch" look. LOL

This next picture, however...

Well, let's just say, I like saving the best for last.



Well done, Ryan!  Love the pucker.  I look forward to the day that you become My slut in more than name only.

Until next time!

Kisses,
Drea.


No comments:

Post a Comment