Sunday, December 21, 2014

More Pictures Added to the Collection :D



 
My Sweet Little Submissives,

My boys have been so good lately!  Just look at the pictures I've been gifted with in the past few days.  :D

First allow me to introduce you to Brian.  As you can see, Brian likes to swipe his wife's panties (without her knowledge, of course) and take pictures of himself in them.  Wonder what wifey would think??? I'm half tempted to find out...






Then we have Michael.




 
Oh, Michael. Showing your face and everything!  LOL (By the way, he actually gave Me verbal permission to put his face on My blog.   Shameless little dirty boy!)  Love the teeny tiny maid outfit.  So adorable :D
 
And if that wasn't enough....
 
 


Whoa, MAMA!! Flexible much?  LOL  Someone's been practicing his yoga!
 
 
That's all for now boys and girls, but just to keep you all updated, keep an eye out for the next addition of Sandy's Story.  I just heard from him yesterday and he was able to fill me in on a few more details that allow me to flesh out the rest of the story a bit more.  Coming soon!
 
Kisses,
Drea.
 
 
  
 
 
 

 
 

 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment