Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's good to be in control ;)

My Sweet Little Submissives,

Hope you've all been behaving yourselves.  ;) For anyone who may be curious, I do intend to fill you all in on the rest of Sandy's story, but it's a lot to write out and quite frankly, you boys have been keeping me very busy.  Just thought I'd get in a little update.

Big D. - SOOOO much fun.   The insane amount of kink toys he brings to the table is both mind-boggling and incredibly exciting.  I only wish you weren't so SHY! Mistress wanna see, too.  :p  I mean, I get it, I really do. I don't blame you one little bit. But.... but.... (okay, full-on pout mode here) those little whimpers you give Me are so fucking ADORABLE. Sure, I can imagine how your body quivers and your cock trembles and whatnot, but it's just not the same as actually getting to see it for myself. 
/pout session

K. - My oh my the things you will do to yourself for Me.  LOL  I hope your balls are feeling better, btw.  ;)  He's such a good little sub boy.  Very obedient, just the way I like them.  And you held yourself together so well, too!  Impressive, I must say.

Drew - Swallow any cum tonight?  Hope those two guys got back up with you, sweetie.  You're in bad need of some action, and cock is pretty much the only thing your puny-dick self can swing. LOL

That's all for now :)  Be good!

Kisses,
Drea.










No comments:

Post a Comment