Friday, April 10, 2015

I live to serve.... LMAO



My Sweet Little Submissives,

I'm a woman on a mission. Anyone care to help?

Last night I spoke with Jason, an adorable little cocksucking slut from NY. Not all cock, mind you... just trannies. ;) Still, a cocksucker is a cocksucker is a little pussyboy dicklicker, am I right? LOL But that's not really Jason's thing.

His real thing is being fucked over. His self-destructive nature gives him a hard-on, and nothing strokes his itty bitty row boat quite like the threat of being exposed. It's the reason he sucks cock. It's the reason he calls phone sex. It's also the reason that he tells me all about swiping his ex-girlfriend's panties and humping the mattress in them until he explodes. It's like he sets himself up for humiliation... but that's only because he does! LOL

He's even let me see his ex-girlfriend's facebook page in hopes that I might attempt to contact her.

Up to this point, I've only pretended to attempt to contact her. NF has policies, and I abide by them. But every now and then, a Mistress has to up the ante... at least enough to get your sub's blood pumping. So you find loopholes to get the desired effect, which in this case is the threat of discovery. It's just good customer service, if you think about it!

Her name is Brooke. My hope is that if this gets shared around enough, Brooke might stand a chance of actually reading about what a dirty little degenerate My fuckboy Jason is. Even if she never knows for sure that it's him, it should be good enough to put a few questions in her head. ;)

Kisses,
Drea.

No comments:

Post a Comment