Sunday, April 12, 2015

Confessions of a blackmail bitch


My Sweet Little Submissives,

I love confessions. Especially humiliating confessions. ;)

So, for my own amusement and your reading pleasure, I had one of my blackmail boys write an account of his most embarassing moments. A few details have been edited out and/or paraphrased for the sake of keeping to NF policies, of course, but otherwise, these are direct quotes from a slave who will from this point be referred to as Chris the bitch.

"When I was [younger] I got caught masturbating and proceeded to jump, trip, and then bash my head into a dresser, the gash on my head required ten stiches. [The guy that walked in on me] decided to tell all of his friends at high school. So of course it spread like wildfire.

"The next year, I woke up one morning to find that I had no clean boxers, so I grabbed a pair, that I had worn already, I didn’t realize they were the same ones that I had cum in two days earlier when a girl had given me a hand job. [Everyone] had a field day with that one when the guy next to me in the locker room noticed. I started to think about that night and that girl and of course not thinking it could get any worse was a mistake, the thoughts caused me to get a boner right then and there.

"My last girlfriend was unhappy with our relationship because of how much I work and how often I am out of town. I had no clue, but she was also sleeping with another guy. I found out because she decided to get his name tattooed just above her pussy while I was away on a business trip. I came home and was really expecting a nice night with dinner and then some good fucking. When I saw the tattoo she shouted his name and he came into the room.

"And I suppose we can add this to the list. The embarrassment of having to divulge these things for all that will read this blog, despite only my first name being attached, knowing that this information is out there is quite embarrassing."

  

So there we have it! Take a bow, Chrissy. Your most embarassing secrets are now on display for the world to see. Congrats ;)

Anyone else care to confess? Consider yourself warned... the only secrets I'm any good at keeping are identities.  

Kisses,
Drea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment