Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Todd's Big Night


Hi bois!

I've got Todd on the line again, awaiting his next attempt at chastity for me on Thursday. To prepare him for his (hopefully successful this time) two week chastity period, he's begged me for permission to charge him $$$ to tell you all on My blog about what I'm doing to him.  As we speak, Todd is sitting on the floor in his pretty purple panties - which I picked out for him - waiting for me to give him the go-ahead to cum all over his pathetic face.  He got a little tipsy tonight  (he's a bit of a lightweight) and told me he would do ANYTHING to make me happy with him again.  So far, he's bought me something pretty off of My wishlist, and done pretty much everything I've asked of him in general.  Now he's begging to cum on his face... I guess it's difficult to have to sit there and edge while I read to him what I'm typing!  LOL  Alright, Todd.  As soon as you read this back to Me, you have permission.  Don't forget to push the cum off your face and into your mouth with your fingers!  You did say you were hungry...

Kisses,
Drea.


PS - Not quite enough, you say?  You want to read to me how much you've spent on me this month? Oh! Okay!  LOL

PPS - Yes, Todd, your total is $1000.23 for the month.  AND I played raise the rate w/ you on the last call.  NOW TURN UPSIDE DOWN AND CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE.  See you Thursday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment