Saturday, October 10, 2015

Todd's Halloween Outfit

Hi bois!

It's that time of year again :)  Every sissy's favorite.  It's getting closer and closer to that one time of the year when you can all walk out in public dressed however the hell you want, and no one can say a thing about it.  hehe.  I love it.  Let that inner girl out for a wild night or two.  But be careful!  You wouldn't want anyone to catch on, now would you?  I mean, how many guys (or even girls, in some cases) can strut their stuff as well as you can in high heels?  Someone's bound to notice. 

But not everyone gets to pick out their Halloween costume.  My humiliation bitch, Todd, for example.  Oh, don't get me wrong - he begged and pleaded for me to pick his costume out for him, (mostly because I made him) - but the fact still remains that he has no choice in the matter.  This is what we've ("we" meaning I) picked out:



Adorable isn't it?  Yes, it's a staple, but it's a CLASSIC staple.  

Now for the surprise.  Toddy doesn't know it yet, but he's down to his last strike.  If he presses my buttons one more time, he's going to pay handsomely for it.  His chastity will be extended until the end of the month - All Hallow's Eve.  Payback is a bitch, isn't it?  For all the attempts to top from the bottom... all the whining and complaining I've had to endure from you about having to follow through on all those assignments that YOU yourself asked for... 

You're one straw away from breaking the camel's back, Todd.

Can you imagine yourself, dressed in this?  How about dressed in this on the floor with your legs in the air, positioned over your head while you're cumming in your face?  Can you imagine that?

I can.

Kisses,
Drea.



No comments:

Post a Comment