Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bitchboy EXPOSED

Hi bois!



You've seen me talk about Jason H. before, right? If you haven't, let me update you.  He's a bitchboy that loves to play raise-the-rate games, and hump the bed in his ex-girlfriend's panties while I tell him about how I'm going to expose him to his current girlfriend, Amanda H.... and his co-workers, Chelsea and Kaitlyn W... and the ex that he took the panties from (Brooke M.)

What would I tell them?  Oh, I dunno.  That he's a bed humping bitch ought to be enough, but the tranny-loving part should really be a blast to tell his church-going girlfriend about.... He's a total whiz with a cock in panties. LOL

So far I've just been toying with him, but tonight I want to play a game. Everyone take a good hard look at Jason...  retweet, share, etc.  I want to see how long it takes for it to reach one of these girls.  That is, of course, assuming that I don't get impatient and send them the link to my blog on my own.

Unless of course, someone would like to pay a substantial amount of $$ to have it taken down.  Oh, sorry, did I say $$?  I meant $$$.  Make me happy, Jason.

Here he is.  Look familiar to anyone?




Happy sharing!!

Kisses,
Drea.

No comments:

Post a Comment