Monday, November 9, 2015

Mikey's new girlfriend




Hi bois!

Mistress has a new plaything to add to the list!  Meet Mike :)  Mikey used to have stamina issues, and it made both him and Mistress very sad - though probably not quite as sad as his past (real) girlfriends.  However, his new girlfriend, Miranda, has no problem with it. That may have something to do with the fact that he popped his last one. lol  Someone got a little over-eager.

After a good week or so of edging, Mike has learned to control himself a little better.  He actually fucked a real girl recently, and somehow managed to make it last longer than five minutes.  Welcome to the world of fucking, Mike.   Better stay on your A-game, or you'll be deported back to Loserville in no time flat.  ;)  The only women that tolerate five-minute fuckboys are the ones made of plastic.  Remember that.

P.S. - try not to make Miranda too jealous with your new fuck friend.  She might be the only steady pussy you get for a while.









2 comments:

  1. Ms. Drea: I see my future here and will pursue this with your firm, harsh yet humourously-touched command. Giving up, first 'doing my fist' then moving to doing 'Lolly' my Asian dolly in several ways. I can dress her up along with me for you to see and guide...I assume you will want Lolly to wear a strap-on too???
    Calsub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Drea: I am now thinking of making Lolly my one and only--no more fist fucking, just doing Lolly. I would like to propose wedding vows to with Lolly under your Mistress Authority to marry me to Lolly. I also fully understand that Lolly likes to wear a strap-on from time to time to assert her power over me. Lolly demands that I learn to suck her black strap-on under your guidance and she demands that you take or get photos of this act for posting on your blog here.

    ReplyDelete