Thursday, May 14, 2015

Things that Make My Day ;)



Mistress can't get enough -

  • Sissy boys!  Or in some cases, Sissy girls. LOL!  Dressing you up, taking advantage, teasing to make you hard in your panties...   some of my favorite callers!  Especially my Sweet Sarah.
  • Cross-dressers!  I love My girly girls.  I especially love the online shopping and the outfit pics.  Looking at you Lexi ;) Or I would be... still waiting on the pictures you promised. Tsk.
  • CBT painsluts!  Seriously, how do you not love these guys?  The more I make them hurt themselves through nipple, cock or balls torture, the harder they get!! And the creativity they allow me... *sigh*  I'm also a huge sucker for a spankboy. 
  • Jerkoff boys!  So fun to fuck with.  ;)  Edging / Jerk off Instructions get Mistress's juices flowing like crazy.  Especially when I find a boy that will take himself to the very tip of the edge and then squeal like a bitch when he's told to back off...  

Feeling especially teasy today.  Things could get interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Clothespins shall be put to good use, what else will Drea think of here? What else might you use on those like us Drea--please list for what household items you might need on hand for calls--thx!

    ReplyDelete