Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Be careful what you wish for...



Hi bois!

Last night I had very interesting conversation with a guy named Omar.  Omar is a black man with a serious cuckold fetish.  He's bit slender in the genital department, and around 7 inches (not bad, I suppose, but hardly qualifies for true BBC standards even if he'd had decent girth.)  

This wasn't the first time I'd ever spoken with Omar.  Previously, we had only done a bit of roleplay.  I would play his loving girlfriend, bringing home a huge cock to fuck in front of him while he whined about wanting to be my strong black boyfriend.  Cute, right?  

Our conversation last night, however, went drastically different.  Omar informed me that about two months ago, he had confessed his cuckold fetish to his girlfriend.  They roleplayed between the two of them for a while, but during the course of one of their "sessions", his girlfriend informed him that she was really going to do it.  

But it's just roleplay, right?  LOL Don't be so sure!

Four days ago, Omar's girlfriend sat him down to tell him that she'd gone through with it.   She had allowed herself to get fucked behind his back by a guy from work that she'd been flirting with for months.  He was bigger than Omar, thicker than Omar, and had stretched her out in a way that made her feel sexier than Omar could ever possibly achieve.  

Even in the midst of his heartbreak, Omar got a raging hard-on.  Talking to me about it four days later, he was nearly in tears... 

...as he stroked himself.  Fucking amazing.

His girlfriend has told him that she's leaving it up to him whether she fucks her co-worker again or not.  At first he told me that he would leave it up to her.  Further into the conversation, he changed his mind - he would tell her yes, please continue to fuck him.  

So in this delicate transitioning stage of truly becoming a cuckboi,  I would like to remind Omar of his mantras:
  • _________ FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND.
  • MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES _________'S THICK BLACK COCK.
  • MY GIRLFRIEND CAME ALL OVER _________'S COCK.
  • _________'S COCK STRETCHED MY GIRLFRIEND OUT, AND SHE LOVED IT.
  • MY GIRLFRIEND WILL NEVER FEEL MY SKINNY DICK AGAIN.
And the two most important mantras of all:
  • I ASKED FOR THIS.
  • I HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF.
Repeat these to yourself whenever you get free time alone, Omar.  You'll get there.  ;)

Kisses,
Drea.

1 comment:

  1. Drea: I hope to live through your mantras--guide me and us!

    ReplyDelete