Thursday, July 16, 2015

Todd's new mantras



Hi bois!

It seems the mantras were a hit with a couple callers of mine.  Todd in particular loved it so much that he paid for me to make him up his own.  He also begged for me to put them up on my blog for the world to see just how much I own his ass.  

Here they are:

I knew what would happen when I picked up the phone to call you.
I give you permission to make me do what you want.
I asked for this.
I have no one to blame but myself.
I beg to be owned.
I deserve this.


He also granted me permission to force him to cum all over his face.  I love my job.

Kisses,
Drea.


1 comment:

  1. Please Drea, let's work some mantras for me-something like:
    I no longer will stroke
    I no longer will spunk
    I am not a man, nor a woman but a sissy
    sissies must rub their clitties
    sissies make panty messes

    Transform me please!!??

    ReplyDelete