Thursday, July 16, 2015

Todd - the makings of a slave



Hi again bois,

My goodness, I never realized what a jerk-off slave My Toddy is!  First he begs for the mantras, then he begs me to share it all on My blog.  On top of that, he THEN begged for permission to pay me more money to write another blog entry about him, while staying on the phone with me while I wrote it after I raised the rate. LMAO  I have mentioned that I love my job, haven't I?  He's currently standing there repeating his mantras in the mirror while I write to you all about what a jack-off boy he is.

Todd is going to cum on his face for me, and eat it, while paying for the permission to do so.  Why? Because he can't control himself.  He's been edging himself for Me for the past week without permission to cum.  Because he's a little pay slut, and he's pitiful to the -nth degree.  Because I own his ass.

Kisses,
Drea.


No comments:

Post a Comment