Sunday, January 18, 2015

Calling all LOSER boys

My Sweet Little Submissives,

It seems I'm going to be taking on another new project!  I'm pretty excited about it, and I'm sure there are a good amount you that will love it, too.  :)  But before I go into detail, I want everyone meet Jeff... the inspiration behind the idea.




Jeff is a chronic masturbator.  He can't stop calling phone sex, so he spends an ungodly amount of money drinking himself into oblivion (among other things) while he jacks off behind his girlfriend's back to girls that only want his money and a good laugh.  He whines and moans and cries about how he'll be a pathetic loser for the rest of his life, and actually seems to get off on it!  He knows he'll lose his girlfriend if he keeps calling, but he's such a weak-willed little bitch that he can't help it.  All the better for her, Jeff.  She was bound to dump your ass eventually.  Better for her to learn the truth now than later, right? ;) 

Marked as a LOSER for the next two weeks!

He does everything he's told... including writing the word LOSER on his forehead in jagua ink.  For those of you that don't already know, jagua ink is similar to henna, so it's semi-permanent.  I'm not sure which was funnier... the fact that he did it in the first place, or listening to him go into a panic as he hurried to try to scrub it off a few minutes later!  The thing is, he waited too long, and the ink set in.  LMAO!



Now Jeff has made himself a total shut-in, unable to face the light of day... at least for the next couple of weeks until the ink fades completely.  He could try wearing makeup over it to go out in public, but then he'll be a loser for a whole new set of reasons!  I only wish I could see the look on his girlfriend's face when she sees "You are a LOSER FAGGOT COCKSUCKER" written on his chest.... classic.


So congratulations to you, Jeff!  When it comes to failure, I've never met anyone quite so successful. LOL!  You have officially been named the VERY FIRST Loser of the Month.  Anyone want to see the video??? LMAO  Contact me.  ;)

Can anyone else reach this level of loserhood?  LOL  Jeff is some pretty stiff competition, isn't he? 

But please... try.  I'm ready for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment