Tuesday, January 13, 2015

To all my boys, naughty and nice

My Sweet Little Submissives,


Hope you're all doing well! I've loved hearing from you all this week and hope to hear a lot more from you as the week goes on.  :)

Note to Cassandra - don't think I haven't noticed your absence, missy!!  So which is it?  Did you neglect to fulfill the orders you were given recently, or were you such a naughty girl that you got yourself caught in the act?  Details!

And on a similar note:  SEXY LEXI.  I'm waiting on you.  Don't be afraid... you know you want to give in.

I've had a quite few good laughs with Tom this week.  His fantasies are amazingly entertaining, and just so... well.. word fail me.  Let's just say good things really can come in small packages. ;)

But I suppose I'm being a bit vague today.  Very well.  I suppose I'll feed you all something with a bit more substance.  You're welcome.

Today I spoke with widdle denny.  Only two inches, and such a messy, messy boy.  He has absolutely no control over himself, so we had wrap him up properly in something that was meant for messes like his.  Tsk.  And still, over and over again, his hard widdle peepee kept cumming like crazy.  It's like he was trying to fill it up!  Or maybe my naughty boy just likes getting changed...  Either way, he had to lick the mess out of his pampers so he could see just how filthy he was making himself.  Then after being cleaned up, he was instructed to crawl for his fresh diapy.... only to make yet another mess on My pristine carpet.  He was changed, lectured, and finally put back on the floor to clean up the mess (well... after I sufficiently rubbed his nose in the mess, that is).  Such a naughty denny.  Sometimes I'm just not sure whether it's a babysitter or obedience classes that he really needs!

That's all for now :)  Behave yourselves.

Kisses,
Drea.





No comments:

Post a Comment