Friday, January 9, 2015

My Newest Project

Dear Sweet Little Submissives,

Have you been behaving yourselves?  (Not too much, I hope!)  I've been keeping busy as usual, particularly with a certain individual.  Everyone meet My new pet project.  :D


 Isn't he fabulous??? LOL

And this is his itty bitty clitty....




 I've been... um... shall we say, "persuading"  My new pet to buy himself a few things that are more appropriate for him to wear...

There's more to come of course (this is only the beginning!), but here's a sneak peek at what I've put him in.  :)

  
 









 I've also sent him on a little errand at Victoria's Secret, where he promptly revealed his little secret by admitting that he was hoping to buy himself some opaque thigh highs... I even heard the recording, so it's definitely legit. He was actually quite good about keeping his cool, but I know he was a nervous wreck on the inside. He then went on to pick out these little babies for himself.





He then went on to purchase this to use on himself for a minimum of an hour, as per My instructions. 


 Ah, My pet, I'm loving our little assignments!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment