Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Joys of Forced Intox

My Sweet Little Submissives,



You've all been good, I trust?  Good.

I've had quite the interesting week so far!  A little forced faggotry here, a little forced intox there... well, a lot of forced intox, actually.  The forced-bi fetish is always a popular one, but the last week has brought me a few extra lushes to deal with than normal, and quite frankly, Mistress has been LOVING it.  It's so satisfying when your words begin to slur and your inhibitions start to just fade away into nothingness.  I love having that control over you... I'd say almost as much as you love Me taking advantage of your complete lack of willpower.   One was even so pathetic that he tried to push My buttons and test My No Bratty Behavior clause. He ended up paying the price by literally losing his lunch... after which he called me back again. LOL!  Let that be a lesson to all of you - If you plan on telling Me no, either don't call or be prepared to deal with the consequences. In the end, I always get what I want...

and you will always get what you need.  Mistress knows best!

Kisses,
Drea.


 


1 comment:

  1. For me it's about forced intox along with being taken advantage of my fucked up mind to make me perform the nastiest, most homosexual sexual drives in the playbook. BBC poppers, white snowy powders, cbt, laughter, abuse, giggles, snort, snort, BBC DAP, cruel, softly whispered emotional debasing, spit, Rinse and repeat....

    ReplyDelete