Thursday, November 13, 2014

Busy, busy Me

My Sweet Little Submissives,

Hello again!  I've been having tons of fun with my boys the past couple days... you keep me on my toes, but it's okay.  ;) I'm more than up to the task.  

I recently had the pleasure of making a new friend, Lexi, whom I expect to hear from quite a bit. He's a bit shy for the time being, so I don't have any pictures to show off just yet, but my hopes are high for this one - the potential is definitely there!  My sexy Lexi isn't shy to show off in front of the mirror, though. ;)  Those gorgeous long legs look hot in a pair of thigh highs, especially when she crosses them and dangles that leopard print heel off of her toes.... such a flirty little minx.  She's going to be a very good girl for Me, I just know it.

Denise is, of course, always in my thoughts as well.  I've got my fingers crossed hard for My slutty little cocksucker (you know what I'm talking about, D.)  Here's a pic that I particularly love, that I've been saving up.... 






Denise, you horny little asswhore!!!  LoL  That's it, you've officially been a bad girl.  ;)  Go spank yourself until you're as red as your lingerie and report back when you're done.  LMAO!

And then there's bobbi - Tsk.  Bobby, bobbi, bobby.  You know what I'm waiting for.... what are YOU waiting for?  

Just one more thing -  to A.W.  aka My... Secret Admirer???  lol  Thank you for the generous tip, sweetie!  You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

More to come soon!

Kisses, 
Drea.


No comments:

Post a Comment