Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Turkey Day :)

My Sweet Little Submissives,

A little belated, but Happy Thanksgiving to all My boys!  Hope you all had a wonderful turkey-day. :)

So!  What are we all thankful for?  I for one am extremely thankful that there are so many horny little boytoys out there just waiting to obey My every whim. So nice!  It puts a smile on my face every time.  

I'm thankful for all my callers, especially fun new callers.  For example, today, I had a visit from a new caller who we'll call J.  He's such a sweet sissy!  His love for vintage lingerie and pretty little petticoats can be matched by literally NO ONE. Someone should have turned this boy into the pretty little girl he was always meant to be YEARS ago.  Luckily, I'm more than happy to fill the void.  

As always, I'm very thankful for My little cocksucker Denise has continued to be the filthy slut that she always is.  She cums in her panties for Me so sweetly.... and so many lovely pics.  Not able to post any tonight, unfortunately.  Some were a bit too... um... revealing? LOL  Can't compromise My girl's identity, afterall.  I save that for My blackmail bitches.  ;)

I'm thankful for Dev, who may be the first in a long time to thoroughly surprise me... and I do love a good surprise.  You're such a dirty little deviant!!! It makes my pussy melt.

I'm thankful for Ronnie, who always gets My sensual juices flowing.

I'm thankful for Cal, who is ever the obedient slave, and always quick to entertain my every little whim.

I'm thankful to have such an incredible job that allows me to connect with all these amazing people.

And last but certainly not least, I'm thankful for Bobby.  (Bet you thought I'd left you out there, didn't you? LOL)  Save the best for last, right, babe?  ;)

Ah Bobby....  I own you so very intensely, and I love it every second of it.  Of all the submissives I've ever encountered, you are by far the most depraved and the most interesting.  I can honestly say, you may be the most memorable person I've ever met, My sweet little deviant.  Not even Alzheimer's could make Me forget.

Thanks to all of you for making my life and career choice so fucking amazing and splendid. 

Kisses,
Drea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment