Friday, November 7, 2014

Meet Dicklicker Denise!

My sweet little subs,

Hello world <3  Had quite a fun night tonight - (and expect nothing less from you, thank you very much!)

Talked to some awesome guys, DID NOT talk to some other awesome guys (Looking at you Ronnie! I missed you tonight. You made me pout!  Better make it up to me, lover.) but I'm actually here to introduce you to one very special individual.

World, meet my sweet little faggot slut, Denise, a.k.a. Princess Button... and you're about to see how she got her nickname. ;) 

 
 
 
Just look at her cute little clitty, all wrapped up like a little present.  Wonder what's inside??  I'm thinking it's about the size of a pinky ring.  LoL!
 
 


 
And what's this??  Dressed up for the occasion, I see, Denise.  ;)  Someone must have found a nice big tranny cock she REALLY liked.  But really, a white wedding? For you?  Tsk.  No one's going to believe that for a second, you slutty little cocksucker.
 
You and I have quite the future together, little missy!  The fun has only just begun.  ;)
 
 
Kisses,
Drea.


No comments:

Post a Comment