Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

My Sweet Little Submissives,

You have made your Mistress very happy these past few days.  So happy, in fact, that I find myself having to play catch-up, as I've barely had time to update!  Congratulate yourselves, you all deserve a sweet pat on your little puppy heads.  ;)

Allow me to share with you a few highlights of the past couple of days.

To kick things off, we'll begin with My newest bitchboy, who we will refer to as simply B.

Coincidentally, B is also for Brandon.  Aww, don't worry sweetie!  This is the only post I'll ever make using your whole first name.  From here on out, it's B, I promise.  Assuming you're a good boy that is.  

B. is quite the little fuck up, a dilemma that a lot of you, I'm sure, can relate to.  :)  He goes out of his way to sabotage his own life, just for the sake of allowing himself to feel victimized and martyr himself internally.  Poor B.  His compulsive need to put his life into the hands of another has led him straight to Me.  No worries.  For now it's all just fun and games, a fantasy that flirts with him putting himself into a very dangerous scenario.  But be warned, B. - (B is for Beware. lol) - you won't be able to fight the temptation forever.  Fun and games will eventually become the ultimate mindfuck, and before it's all said and done, you will voluntarily put yourself into a situation from which you can't break free.  In all fairness, I did warn you.     

Moving on! :)  My little sissyfag Denise has supplied me with more humiliation ammo.  Big grins from your Mistress, miss d. You serve me well. ;)





Now isn't that just precious??? So frilly.  So sweet!  My good little cocksucker is such a proper lady when she wants to be. (LMAO not really.)  How many times have you made your little clitty explode in those panties, I wonder?  Do you fill them up and squish around in them like a dirty little panty whore?  Of course you do!






Pretty in pink, yet again.  OH, Denise... you really do love to flaunt your little sissy ass, don't you?  ;)  No worries.  I adore you for it, sweetcheeks.  Just don't be surprised if I spank you a bit for it every now and then.

And just one more sissy for the night. Another newcomer!  Meet and welcome to the fold Miss Chrissy -- Pretty little slut-red panties and all...


 Now if that isn't the picture of a flaming fagboy just looking for an excuse to suck dick "for his Mistress" I don't know what is.  Normally I'd object to being used like that, but honestly.... he begs so sweetly, I couldn't resist.  Besides, there seems to be no limits to what I can get this one to do.

That's a wrap for tonight.  More to come soon.

Kisses,
Drea.

No comments:

Post a Comment