Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So many dirtyboys...

My Sweet Little Submissives,

So many dirty boys, so much variety.... you're lucky I have a big enough personality to go around.  :p

Okay, Big D - what's the story with YOU, dude?  LMAO  So funny... we started this relationship off so hetero, and then BLAM outta nowhere, My loving-boyfriend / standard-somewhat-vanilla type submissive goes all TRANNY on My ass.  WHAT THE FUCK.  I mean, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it... but holy FUCK did you throw me for a loop!!  I mean, the talk we had previous to this discussion gave me a bit of insight, but STILL.  That was the biggest, best, most fun surprise (for Me, AND you... bad pun totally intended) I've had in... um... possibly EVER.  I now have a tiny wet spot in My panties and a massive PSO crush on your ass.  *MUAH* dude. Big ass tongue sucking MUAH to you.

To my pain slut, G.  Did I break your balls hard enough?  I can't help but wonder if your puny excuse for a dick came like a slut's pussy because of the way my sounding device fucked it, or if it's just because I made you spank yourself in the nuts so hard that they just exploded?  Food for thought...

Love the way you moan on those nipple clamps, though.  Makes me wonder how much louder you'd moan on my fingernails. ;)

Lotsa love to all my boys.  Always love hearing from you!

Kisses,
Drea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment